Position Title: Legal Resources Administrator-Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts
JUDICIAL BRANCH, Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts, Washington, D.C
This position is located in the Department of Program Services, Court Services Office, Programs Division, National Programs Branch. The individual selected for this position will provide support to the federal judiciary's national library program and be responsible for legal resource acquisitions, play a key role in researching and developing policies for the national library program, serve as a subject matter expert in library and legal research programs, act as a facilitator to various librarian working groups, including the Circuit Librarians Advisory Group, and act as a liaison between the program office and other entities in and outside the AO.
For more details and to apply, please examine the full position announcement:
To be considered application packages must include the following documents and/or information:
1. Resume - Any written format you choose to describe your job-related qualifications.
2. Citizenship - Include country of citizenship on resume.
3. Occupational Questionnaire - Click the following link to view and print the occupational questionnaire: https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/10853949
And If applicable, also provide:
4. Notification of Personnel Action (SF-50) - All applicants outside of the AO must submit a copy of your latest SF-50 to verify current or former Federal employment status.
5. Veterans Preference documentation - Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD Form 214), if applicable Application for 10-Point Veteran Preference (SF-15) and an official statement, dated 1991 or later, from the Department of Veterans Affairs or from a branch of the Armed Forces, certifying to the veteran's present receipt of compensation.
Contact Human Resources for more information:
Department of Program Services
One Columbus Circle, NE
Washington, DC 20544
SALARY: AD 00 ($86,335 to $161,793 per year)